Sunday, September 25, 2016

Rezzie Nomination for Dreamscapes

Hello everybody! I´m excited to tell that the Gallery has been nominated for a Rezzie Award! Thanks to all who nominated me :) Voting is open now - info below!

But that´s not all news for today, I´ve been busy and created a whole bunch of new ( and well yes,  mostly seasonal orange and red ) items ;) AND there`s  a new group gift out as well!

*Rezzie Awards*

The Gallery received a nomination in the category Best Autumn / Halloween Decor - and yay, I´m more than happy about it - my favourite season(s) of the year!

You can cast your votes two ways - here.

or by clicking the Nominee Plaque at the Gallery entrance door ( which will direct you promptly to the voting form).
Voting is open until September 27.

*New fall releases - loads of them!




*New event *Too Cute* on the Home Whimsy Event area


All my items shown there are 30% off regular price!


*New group gift


You`ll find it inside at the back door - just wear your group tag and click the sign.


No comments:

Post a Comment